Saturday, June 25, 2011

Skullduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy

I made this video for my aunt to put online and I just found it again.
Warning: I did this when I was 8.

If there is a problem watching this video click on this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzoqFCrgWzk 


If you think you will enjoy this book from the description, you should know a few things about the series. One of them is that there are 5 books in the series. Book 1: Skulduggery Pleasant (The first book might not be called Skulduggery Pleasant any more because the publishing company changed the name and the cover during the process of publishing. I think it's called The Scepter of the Ancients now but, I'm not sure). Book 2: Playing with Fire. Book 3: The Faceless Ones. Book 4: Dark Days. Book 5: Mortal Coil. (The 4th and 5th books might not be available the US for the time being. If you would like to buy the 4th and 5th books you might have to order them from somewhere else.)

No comments:

Post a Comment