Friday, September 30, 2011

New Room!

I got a new room, and as you (should) know, the most important thing about a new room is how much book space you have. So I took a few pictures of my room to give you a taste of the whole room.

Outside
of my wonderful book area.

(if you can't see, the tape says "Do not disturb")

Inside
of my wonderful book area.
BOOKS!

Next
to my bed.
MORE BOOKS!

And
just because.
Stuffed animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you like it?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Well, even if you don't I do, and if you have anything to say about this post please comment. I know this isn't normal for my posts, but I thought it would  be a nice thing to tell you guys about.

6 comments:

  1. I like how nice and clean it all looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You told me you didn't still have Love That Dog! Kidding....

    I am very jealous of your book nook.

    You need to call me sometime this weekend so we can talk Son of Neptune!!!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I noticed in your bookshelf in your reading corner you have Scumble. Did you read it? If so, did you like it? If not, I STRONGLY suggest you should! I wrote a letter to that author once. It was for a contest. She answered me back and I have her autograph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it very much! The reading nook is perfect. Thanks so much for showing your room. It is exactly as you described it would look. Even the stuffed animals look happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started reading Scumble, but I didn't like it so I put it down pretty early

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, too bad! It's a GREAT book! I can't see why you'd LOVE Son of Neptune (which I also LOVE!) and don't like Scumble! Oh well! To each his own, as they say. Check out my blog! You might like it!

    http://advice4writing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete